Since 2014 I work in Esteco, a software-house company located in the Area Science Park of Trieste (Italy). I have got a Ph.D. in computer science at the University of Udine under the supervision of Prof. Alberto Policriti and Prof. Luca Bortolussi. My research focused on the application of machine learning techniques to formal verification of dynamical systems. In 2013 I won a scholarship funded by Area Science Park and I started to work in the numerical methods group of Esteco where I am currently employed. In that period I studied and developed classifier algorithms (mainly Support Vector Machines) which were then implemented in modeFrontier (the core software developed by Esteco). I graduated in 2013 at the University of Rome "La Sapienza" in mathematics with a dissertation in mathematical physics.
- (2014 - now) Researcher at the Numerical Methods Group in Esteco.
- (2014 - 2018) PhD student in Computer Science at the University of Udine.
- (2013 - 2014) Area Science Park Scholarship at Esteco in the field of Machine learning Algorithms for classification.
- (2006 - 2012) Bachelor and Master Degree in Mathematics at the University of Rome I "La Sapienza".
Josephine Lamp, Simone Silvetti, Marc Breton, Laura Nenzi, Lu Feng.
A Logic-Based Learning Approach to Explore Diabetes Patient Behaviors.
CMSB 2019: 188-206
Simone Silvetti, Laura Nenzi, Ezio Bartocci, Luca Bortolussi.
Signal Convolution Logic.
ATVA 2018: 267-283
Laura Nenzi, Simone Silvetti, Ezio Bartocci, Luca Bortolussi.
A Robust Genetic Algorithm for Learning Temporal Specifications from Data.
QEST 2018: 323-338
- Luca Bortolussi and Simone Silvetti.
Bayesian Statistical Parameter Synthesis for Linear Temporal Properties of Stochastic Models.
Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems 2018. TACAS18
- Simone Silvetti, Alberto Policriti and Luca Bortolussi.
An Active Learning Approach to the Falsification of Black Box Cyber-Physical Systems.
Integrated Formal Methods 2017. IFM17
- Simone Silvetti and Mariapia Marchi.
Validation of automotive Control applications using Formal Methods and metamodeling techniques.
Internation CAE Conference 2016. CAE16
- Luca Bortolussi, Alberto Policriti and Simone Silvetti.
Logic-based Multi-Objective Design of Chemical Reaction Networks.
International Workshop on Hybrid Systems Biology. Springer International Publishing, 2016. HSB 2016
- ATVA 2018
- LiVe 2018
- TACAS 2018
- IFM 2017
- HSB 2016
- CAE Conference 2016
- VTSA 2016
- ARVI COST Summer School (RV16)
- OP 2014
- MLSS14 & AISTATS14
- (May 2017 - August 2017) Visiting to Faculty of Informatics, Vienna University of Technology in the group of Asst.-Prof. Ezio Bartocci
I am employed in the Numerical Methods Group of Esteco. We take care of the mathematical algorithms of the software developed by the company. It means maintainability, implementation and developing of new prototypes. We participate to different international conferences and contribute to the industrial research community.
Copyright (c) 2020 Simone Silvetti
Verbatim copying and redistribution of this entire page are permitted provided this notice is preserved.